Visit My LinkedIn Profile for the most up-to-date version of this document
Writer, graphic designer, filmmaker, webmaster, social media manager.
- Dominican Republic
- Media Production
- Asalvo Comunicación,
- Kcettes Pro,
- Morgan Creek Productions
2014 – Present (1 year)Dominican Republic
• Text creation and proofing for advertising, magazine/web articles and press releases of any kind.
• Social media maintenance, updating and interaction.
April 2002 – Present (13 years 1 month)Dominican Republic
• Script creation, development and polishing according to the Hollywood standard format.
• Experience in Final Draft and other screenwriting software.
April 2006 – December 2014 (8 years 9 months)Dominican Republic
• In charge of content generation, proofing, graphic and layout design for various publications including U Magazine (Urbanita, Utilitaria, Unisex, Utópica) and Saber Vivir CCN.
2004 – 2010 (6 years)Dominican Republic
• Print ad creation, development and production.
• Website maintenance and updating.
• Sales catalog design and layout.
2005 – 2006 (1 year)Dominican Republic
• Author and writer of the High Scores monthly column focusing on film music composers.
• Frequent collaborator on film and pop culture related articles.
May 2002 – December 2003 (1 year 8 months)Dominican Republic
• Creative development, implementation and supervision of multimedia advertising campaigns for clients such as Gold’s Gym and Sealy.
• Design, maintenance and updating of the ad firm’s official corporate website.
August 1998 – February 2002 (3 years 7 months)Dominican Republic
• Graphic design of all print advertising on multimedia campaigns for brands such as Hush Puppies, Microsoft, Gold’s Gym and Victoria’s Secret fragrances.
• Copy creation and proofing for multimedia advertising campaigns.
Instituto de Auxilios y Viviendas (INAVI)
1997 – 1998 (1 year)Dominican Republic
• Official in-house photographer for the Press Department for NGO focused on government employee benefits and housing facilitation.
Colegio Babeque Secundaria
1991 – 1995